Welcome To SkateTronics

My website is www.skatetronics.com My goal is to bring music and skateboarding together. "If hip hop was a sport it would be skateboarding".

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The LMFAO interview with SkateTronics.com


Bookmark and Share

Finally I had the chance to interview LMFAO, the guys who brought us the hit " I'm in Miami Bitch", Red Foo and Sky Blu from the debut CD "Party Rock". I met the guys at their home in the Hollywood Hills of Los Angeles at a time that is kind of early for musicians. But the guys did great. They're both skateboarders from way back and still ride. Matter of fact they were going the perform at Powerhouse, the big concert for Power 106 radio in Los Angeles that day and needed to meet with someone for some business who lived in their neighborhood. So after the interview the guys skateboarded 8 blocks away to meet with the guy. That's real. Their new single is "La La La" and is out now. Part of the concept of skatetronics.com is style or a person's self expression illustrated through the clothes they wear. I had the guys talk about their clothing line which is very popular. It the clothes they wear everyday and can be found at www.partyrocklife.com I'll post some of the interview here later. Be Real

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment